Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Off We Go!

Well, Will and I are sitting here, setting up our skype account, and sending out last minute emails. It's hard to believe we'll be leaving in less than 24 hours. It's even harder to believe this time next week, we'll have been in Pune for 4 days...Crazy! Our last lunch before leaving for India was an Italian Diablo Hoagie, from Primo's of course. I don't have much else to report. We're packing, which is actually harder for Will than for me, since I can't really wear most of what I own in India. We're ready...we're actually ready.
Talk to you all in a week,
Lauren

PS. A big shout out to Vicky S., my first student to read the blog and leave a comment. Hey Vicky!

9 comments:

Bruce Walsh said...

I'll miss you guys. Thinking of you at cell (skull) yesterday. Be well and safe.

Yours,
Bruce

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oops, one more try.."hey y'all- hoping you guys have an absolute blast; i think it will be super cool. look forward to hearing of your adventures... peace to you!"

Val said...

Safe travels! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for you both! Have an awesome time.

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for you both! Have an awesome time.

Joshua Grace said...

safe travels!

Nate said...

David Rylism and I were just speculating this afternoon that you must be there right now. It must be awesome.

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have an awesome trip. Be safe. You will be missed....at least for a week or two, then I'll probably move on. Kidding of course. Take care, have fun.
-Frank