Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Beach Vacation




So, in late March, Will and I get a week long vacation. We've recently made some friends from Goa India, through our good friend Steve's Dad Ken, who spends a lot of time in India. Goa is a beach resort town, and has some of the best beaches in India. Through our new friends there, Will and I, along with our friends Kristin and Derek who will be visiting us at the time, are going to get the sweet hook up with a room for $3-$8 a day. This is a little bit crazy to me, as I've often spent $3 on a coffee, and to get such a luxury as a whole room for that much, well it makes you think a bit. I'm also just constantly in awe of all of the amazing quick connections we're making over in India. I love that it feels like we are already forming a community, before we even get there. Plus, it makes me feel safer, knowing people are looking out for us.

I've posted a link to the left, so you can check out pictures of the beach we'll be staying at (Benaulim).

Peace,
Lauren

2 comments:

Joshua Grace said...

looks like an awesome place. do they get ridable waves?

Lauren Stichter said...

not sure. we'll have to check w/ jeremy