Thursday, February 19, 2009


I miss my family. I wish Barb was in this picture, along with my sister Kerry and her husband Mike. That would show perfectly who I am missing most while I'm here in India. Brooks was good enough to pass along some "Emma Stories", as I do love her 5 year old in sites. Here are some of her most recent discussions told by Brooks:

"we were driving out to the lovefeast in mary jo's car. she had her g.p.s. set up to get us out to the new spot in camden, and it was one of those ones that talks to you (in a female british voice); tells you when and where to turn, etc. after observing this for a few minutes, emma said, "mary jo, is she your master?"

"ellen slept over one night recently, and emma wanted her to read her a bedtime story. em picked the wizard of oz and as ellen was reading, emma goes, "oh! i know what
comes next. they're going to meet the cowardly lion and he needs to find his cabbage." (you know, instead of 'courage')

So Good!

2 comments:

jerseygrl said...

whooo hooo i got props in interesting child speak ... thank goodness ellen didn't mention my expletives i released at GPS lady when she got us lost.

jerseygrl said...

oh yeah i'm maryjo :)