Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I try not to...





Although we rarely admit it, every teacher knows that we do have a few favorites now and then. I love teaching all ages, but over the past few years I've begun to especially enjoy doing art with young children. I love working at the Early Intervention Center here. It's an integrated group that incorporates children with special needs, which reminds me of the community class that I enjoy teaching so much at PSD.
Drew is probably my most favorite kid at EIC, and I shamelessly give him a little extra attention. I don't have a lot of pictures of him, as he is usually in my arms or on my lap, but here are a few that were taken by my friend Andy when he was here. Drew is the little guy over at EIC, he's funny and gutsy, always trying to keep up with the big boys, and he's just so stinking cute! I met Drew's mom yesterday, which is a good reminder that I can't take Drew with me, and that he'll be just fine when I'm gone. I'm going to miss him though......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joshua Grace said...

so you're human, too? such a cute kid!