Sunday, May 17, 2009

L's Last Day of Work




Friday was my last day of work. I spent the day making fun crowns and hats with the kids, using the leftovers of the materials we've been using over the past few months. It was super fun, and I managed to get our lovely models to show off their fabulous crowns. I'm going to miss these kids. It's been amazing to watch these student work so hard to make it in a society that is still learning about Special Education. Many blessings to them as they grow and learn in the years to come.

4 comments:

wgkealey said...

Last day of work? Already! Wow, times flies. I miss you guys.

Joshua Grace said...

hard to believe! it's gone by so fast! you made it!

Joshua Grace said...

This time from Lily:

"i miss you, Lauren! I can't wait to see you. I'm having a great time, I hope you are having a great time in India! I can't wait for swimming with you!"

Joshua Grace said...

This time from Helena:

"I miss you, Lauren! I can't wait until we go swimming at your mom & dad's pool in the summer. My class is learning about India. Tomorrow is the International Festival and I had to come up with some crazy idea of clothing to wear. I miss you, see you in a couple weeks!"